National Visa for Highly Qualified Workers and for Intra Company Transfers
Dear Applicants, Travel Agents and Representatives, please view the revised visa fee and service charges:
||Visa Fees in CNY
|BLS International Service charge
- The above mentioned Visa Fee is to be paid only by cash.
- The fee is non-refundable
- The Visa Fee is subject to change without notice
Visa for highly qualified workers: Visa to carry out a work activity as an employee in Spain as a highly qualified professional, member of senior management personnel meeting certain criteria set forth in prevailing legislation, or as a graduate or post-graduate of a prestigious university and/or business school.
Visa for intra-company transfers: Visa to carry out a work activity as an employee in Spain as a member of senior management personnel, a specialist or a trainee, to perform a contract, or in respect of a professional relationship, when the transfer is made within the same company or group of companies.
The following family members of the worker may also obtain the visa:
- The spouse or unmarried partner.
- Children and adult children who are financially dependent on the worker and who have not created a family unit of their own.
- Relatives in the ascending line in the worker's care.
Required Documents for the Worker
- National visa application form. Each applicant, or their representative, must complete and sign a visa application form, filling in each of its sections.
- Photography. A recent, passport-size, colour photograph, taken against a light background, facing forward, without dark or reflective glasses, or any garments concealing the oval of the face.
- Valid, unexpired passport. Original and a photocopy of the page or pages of the passport that contain biometric data. The passport must have a minimum validity period of 1 year and contain two blank pages. Passports issued more than 10 years ago will not be accepted.
- Residence permit. Original and a copy of the permit issued by the Large Companies and Strategic Groups Unit.
- Criminal record check certificate. Applicants of legal age must submit both the original and a copy of the criminal record check certificate(s) issued by their country or countries of residence for the past 5 years. Foreign documents must be legalized or apostilled and, where applicable, must be submitted together with an official translation into Spanish.
- Proof of residence in the consular district.
- Proof of the representative's identity and capacity. If the visa application is submitted through a representative, a copy of the identity document or passport of the representative and of the power of attorney or document accrediting representation must be submitted. The originals must be shown when submitting the application. Foreign documents must be legalized or apostilled and, where applicable, must be submitted together with an official translation into Spanish.
- Payment of the visa fee. The visa fee is of an amount equivalent to 80 euros.
Required documents for family members
For each family member accompanying the worker, the following must be submitted:
- All the required documents specified in sections 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 8. Where applicable, those specified in 7 also. In the case of minors, the visa application must be signed by one of their parents or by a duly accredited representative.
- Documents proving family relationship with the worker: birth or marriage certificates issued by the civil registry, certificate of registration as an unmarried couple or any other document proving that the relationship is an unregistered partnership. Foreign documents must be legalized or apostilled and, where applicable, must be submitted together with an official translation into Spanish.
- In the case of adult children, documents proving their financial dependence and civil status. Foreign documents must be legalized or apostilled and, where applicable, must be submitted together with an official translation into Spanish.
- In the case of relatives in the ascending line, documents that prove they are in the worker's care. Foreign documents must be legalized or apostilled and, where applicable, must be submitted together with an official translation into Spanish.
- Medical insurance certificate.
When necessary to assess the application, the Consular Office may request additional documents or data and may also ask the applicant to come in for a personal interview.
Note: We regret we cannot accept photographs that do not meet these requirements
Please provide one recent photograph (not more than 6 months old) of yourself, which should not have been used previously in the passport. The photograph should be in colour and:
- Taken against a light background (white or off-white) so that features are distinguishable and contrast against the background.
- Clear share quality and with the face in focus.
- Printed on normal photographic paper (camera print).
- Full face, non-smiling [without sunglasses, a hat/cap or other head covering, unless the applicant wears such items because of their religious belief or ethnic background]
- Please stick the Photograph on the Visa Application Form.
Note: Please follow these instructions carefully. If photographs presented do not meet these requirements your application will be considered incomplete. A photo booth meeting these requirements is available at the centre..