Dear Applicants, Travel Agents and Representatives, please view the revised visa fee and service charges:
|Visa Fees in CNY
|BLS International Service charge
- The above mentioned Visa Fee is to be paid only by cash.
- The fee is non-refundable
- The Visa Fee is subject to change without notice
Who should apply?
Short-stay or residence visa for foreigners making a significant capital investment, understood as:
- An initial investment of at least 2 million euros in Spanish public debt securities, or 1 million euros in stocks or shares in Spanish companies undertaking actual business activities, or in investment or venture capital funds incorporated in Spain, or in bank deposits in Spanish financial institutions.
- The purchase of unencumbered real estate for a minimum of 500,000 euros, (if the investment is made by a couple married in community of property, one of the spouses may obtain an investor visa, and the other spouse, a visa as a family member of the investor).
- A business project in Spain considered to be of general interest, as regards the creation of jobs, the significant socio-economic impact on the geographical area in which the project is to be carried out, or its significant contribution to scientific or technological innovation. In this case, the visa may be obtained by a representative designated by the investor to manage the project.
Investments made by legal persons will be accepted, provided that the legal person is not based in a tax haven, and that the investor holds, directly or indirectly, majority voting rights and the power to appoint or dismiss the majority of the members of the board of directors.
The following family members of the investor may also obtain the visa:
- The spouse or unmarried partner.
- Children and adult children who are financially dependent on the investor and who have not created a family unit of their own.
- Relatives in the ascending line in the investor's care.
Required Documents for the Investor
Required documents for family members
For each family member accompanying the investor, the following must be submitted:
- All the required documents specified in sections 1, 2, 3, 6, 7, 8 and 10. Where applicable, those specified in section 9 also. In the case of minors, the visa application must be signed by one of their parents or by a duly accredited representative.
- Documents proving family relationship with the investor: birth or marriage certificates issued by the civil registry, certificate of registration as an unmarried couple or any other document proving that the relationship is an unregistered partnership. Foreign documents must be legalized or apostilled and, where applicable, must be submitted together with an official translation into Spanish.
- In the case of adult children, documents proving their financial dependence and civil status. Foreign documents must be legalized or apostilled and, where applicable, must be submitted together with an official translation into Spanish.
- In the case of relatives in the ascending line, documents proving they are in the investor's care. Foreign documents must be legalized or apostilled and, where applicable, must be submitted together with an official translation into Spanish.
When necessary to assess the application, the Consular Office may request additional documents or data and may also ask the applicant to come in for a personal interview.
Note: We regret we cannot accept photographs that do not meet these requirements
Please provide one recent photograph (not more than 6 months old) of yourself, which should not have been used previously in the passport. The photograph should be in colour and:
- Taken against a light background (white or off-white) so that features are distinguishable and contrast against the background.
- Clear share quality and with the face in focus.
- Printed on normal photographic paper (camera print).
- Full face, non-smiling [without sunglasses, a hat/cap or other head covering, unless the applicant wears such items because of their religious belief or ethnic background]
- Please stick the Photograph on the Visa Application Form.
Note: Please follow these instructions carefully. If photographs presented do not meet these requirements your application will be considered incomplete. A photo booth meeting these requirements is available at the centre..