National Self-Employed Work Visa
Dear Applicants, Travel Agents and Representatives, please view the revised visa fee and service charges:
||Visa Fees in CNY
|BLS International Service charge
- The above mentioned Visa Fee is to be paid only by cash.
- The fee is non-refundable
- The Visa Fee is subject to change without notice
Who should apply?
Visa for people aged 16 or over who seek to engage in self-employed activity in Spain.
To obtain a self-employed work visa, it is first necessary to obtain an initial residence and self-employed work permit. For this reason, the procedure comprises two stages.
Obtaining an initial residence and self-employed work permit
- Application form for an initial residence and self-employed work permit. Each applicant must complete and sign two visa application forms, having filled in each section of the EX–07 form. If the applicant is a minor, one of their parents must sign the application.
- Passport. A photocopy of every page of a valid, unexpired passport or travel document.
- Activity permits and licences. List of permits or licences required for the installation, opening or operation of the planned activity or professional practice, indicating the status of the procedures for obtaining them. Certification of applications to the corresponding bodies must be attached.
- Professional training and qualifications. Original and a copy of the documents accrediting the legally required training, and where applicable, qualifications, for the professional practice. Foreign documents must be legalized or apostilled and, where applicable, must be submitted together with an official translation into Spanish.
- Plan for the establishment or activity. Plan for the establishment or activity to be carried out, indicating the planned investment, the expected return, and, where applicable, the jobs that will be created. Documents written in a foreign language must be submitted together with an official translation into Spanish.
- Financial means. Original and a copy of the documents accrediting that the applicant has sufficient financial means to carry out the planned investment, or a commitment by financial or other institutions to provide support. Foreign documents must be legalized or apostilled and, where applicable, must be submitted together with an official translation into Spanish.
- Payment of fees.
Note: Nationals of Ibero-American countries, nationals of the Philippines, nationals of Andorra, nationals of Equatorial Guinea, Sephardim, children and grandchildren of persons of Spanish origin, and foreigners born in Spain are exempt from paying the fee for self-employed work permits.
When necessary to assess the application, the Consular Office may request additional documents or data and may also ask the applicant to come in for a personal interview.
Note: We regret we cannot accept photographs that do not meet these requirements
Please provide one recent photograph (not more than 6 months old) of yourself, which should not have been used previously in the passport. The photograph should be in colour and:
- Taken against a light background (white or off-white) so that features are distinguishable and contrast against the background.
- Clear share quality and with the face in focus.
- Printed on normal photographic paper (camera print).
- Full face, non-smiling [without sunglasses, a hat/cap or other head covering, unless the applicant wears such items because of their religious belief or ethnic background]
- Please stick the Photograph on the Visa Application Form.
Note: Please follow these instructions carefully. If photographs presented do not meet these requirements your application will be considered incomplete. A photo booth meeting these requirements is available at the centre..