Here is to inform you that Spain Visa Application Centers in Shenyang, Xi'an, Chongqing and Wuhan are open. Please visit our website for an appointment. Thank you for your cooperation!
Please update the correct personal information including your name and passport number while making an appointment. If the personal information is not same as per passport details, you may be requested to book new appointment. Application may not be accepted at visa application center if the information on appointment letter is wrong. Thank you for your cooperation.
Here is to inform you that Spain Visa Application Centers in Shenzhen and Fuzhou will be open on April 25th. Please visit our website for an appointment. Thank you for your cooperation!
Passport collection is free of charge in all Spain centers.
Since February 16, health examination for COVID-19 will no longer be subject for any travelers at the entry point of Spain
Dear applicants, Spain Visa Application Center is open and it’s located in
Room No.2012, 20th Floor, Tower A, Oriental Hope Tianxiang Square, No. 530 Middle Section of Tianfu Avenue, Gaoxin District, Chengdu.
Applicants are requested to obtain an appointment before visiting Spain Visa Application Centre.
- EU family members have the right to go directly to the Consulate/Embassy to manage their visa application.
1. Important information for the applicants of Beijing, Chengdu, Xi’an, Shenyang, Chongqing, Jinan & Wuhan visa application center
2. For the minor applicants, the notarial kinship certificate and guardianship certificate authorized by Ministry of Foreign Affairs should be submitted whether the minor applicants travel with one of their parents or both of their parents.
3. Important information for the applicants of Shanghai, Hangzhou & Nanjing visa application center
4. Important information for the applicants of Guangzhou, Fuzhou, Kunming, Changsha & Shenzhen visa application center
A new regulation has been issued by the Spanish Ministry of Health, dealing with the health measures to be implemented and concerning the travellers arriving in Spain. In this regard, it is mandatory for prospective travellers to know about the following:
PLEASE BE GUIDED ACCORDINGLY & ALWAYS STAY SAFE.
As of 2nd February’ 2020
The deadline for submitting a visa application is extended to 6 months instead of 3 months. In case of Seafarers they may be presented with a maximum advance of 9 months.
Visa application form has been changed.
Visa Fee increases from February from February 2nd
Above 12 years : 80 Euros
6 to 11 years: 40 Euros
Children under 6 years: Free of charge